Re: [oletrucks] Headliner

To: bigd@win.bright.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Headliner
From: TomGreer@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 01:51:27 EDT
In a message dated 6/18/99 9:23:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bigd@win.bright.net writes:

<< Does anyone have any tips for makeing and puting up a headliner thats not
 the orginal cardbord, I would like to make it  out of some kind of cloth.

Charles,

The adhesive is critical...
I have been using "Sprayway No. 092 Hi-temp Heavy duty trim Adhesive"  for
misc. interior repairs and it works well - much better than 3M #77 and is
recommended by a custom auto interior  pro in my area - where it can get HOT
in the summer.  The cheaper spray adhesives will break down in the heat and
you'll end up with a sagging headliner.

here is Sprayway address if you can't get it locally:
Sprayway Inc.
484 Vista Ave.
Addison, IL 60101
MADE IN USA...