Re: [oletrucks] What to put down

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] What to put down
From: "Joseph L. Burnett" <jbrntt@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 11:43:55 -0400
Tommy,

If you are talking just the cab, I would suggest building a dolly on
coasters.  I used 4x4
treated lumber and 2x4's to construct the frame.  Attached the cab to the
frame through the
holes where the body mounts attach.  Nothing fancy, but it made the cab
portable
and put it at a nice, comfortable working height.  Also made the
underside accessible.

Joe Burnett
'56 Stepside
Warner Robins GA