[oletrucks] Floor Mat for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Floor Mat for sale
From: MASK4335@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 14:26:35 EDT
When I changed my Granny 4-speed to a 3-speed column shift, I didn't even
think about the neat hole I cut in my new repo floor mat last year.  Well,
the mat looks kind of dumb with that hole cut into it.  I am going to buy a
new (uncut) mat soon, but will offer mine for $20 (plus shipping) and I'll
throw in the new gear shift boot too.  It is in excellent shape, only a year
old, no wear (mine is now a daily driver).  Replacements are $50 plus
shipping, so this should be a good deal for someone with a stock floor shift
trans.  BTW, I also have those '48 brake drums and wheel cylinders that are
in super shape too.  Let me know if you are interested.
Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX