[oletrucks] Re: Parts to a good home

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Parts to a good home
From: EEHodges@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 21:08:21 EDT
An update on the parts I have available. The tailgate and apron are gone.
Thanks for the responses. The front bed panel is still available.

>From my 48 Chevy 3/4 ton I have the front bed panel that is free to a good
home (just pay shipping).

I don't do my own body work so these three were better to replace with new.
No major rust issues just some surface stuff as expected after 50 years. BUT
- all need some time invested on metal work.

Front bed panel - No bad rust but lots of dings - original owner (my Uncle)
was a brick mason - lots of bricks have been thrown in the bed.

Email off list if interested. Parts are located in Simpsonville, SC (near
Greenville, SC).

EEHodges@aol.com
Emory Hodges
48 Chevy 3/4 ton "Rack"