[oletrucks] Napco...Larry

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Napco...Larry
From: "Pat Wilson '56GMC Napco" <crankit@fcmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 17:42:21 -0800
Hello Larry once again!
I will get out my books, and send the stuff on your parking brake as time
permits for sure. Now what you can do for me is send a pick of your project ot
me also, love to see it.. The scanner I purchased oh about 2-3 years ago is a
Scanport color model sq 2030.  It came with editing software, all I need to do
is spend more time learning just how to use the dang thang!  So far it works,
but could be better....my inexperience I'm sure.  Got to go, but if you have
the ability, do send an e mail of your project ok!  Talk to you soon!

Pat (crankit)

Sent by FortuneCity Mail at http://www.fortunecity.com

Join now and receive 20Mb of free web space and E-mail