[oletrucks] Thanks for help with Front Axle

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Thanks for help with Front Axle
From: "Peter Volwerk" <peter@petervolwerk.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 22:13:03 +0200
Hello group,

Today I recieved the information from this group how difficult it would be
to remove the king pin, so I Removed the whole front axle and take it to a
shop to press the king pin out hydrallic, it took them 22 tons of pressure
to get them out, but its done.

I'm glad that with your help I'm not still trying this under my truck :-)

Peter 58 3100 With a smooth running ( not driving ) 454