[oletrucks] Vacuum Advance Response

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Vacuum Advance Response
From: JWSuther1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 20:11:22 EDT
Just a short note to thank everyone for the response on 235 vacuum advance
question.  Not only did I get several leads on where to buy one but also
suggestions on how to repair one.  I'm restoring a 59 Chevy Fleet Short Box
for a friend in town and he insists everything on this truck be absolutely
original as he wants to win an AACA Senior and then Preservation Award.  I've
built several TF trucks but nothing to the degree of authenticity this one
hopefully will be.  I feel very confident in restoring this truck correctly
due to the advice and suggestions offered by the 'Ole Truck List' members
-Thanks Everyone       (so much for the short note)

Regards - John Sutherland