Re: [oletrucks] Stainless Steel Fasteners

To: mailman@netins.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Stainless Steel Fasteners
From: Donald Short <dwshort99@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 12:04:56 PDT
>From: "Steve Bobst" <mailman@netins.net>

>Does anyone have a good source for stainless steel fasteners?  I am ready
>reassemble my current project and want to use all new bolts, etc.
>
>Thanks
>Steve

Steve,

A good source of stainless steel hardware is Gardner-Wescott Company in
Northville Michigan. The catalog I have is a few years old, but lists bulk
hardware as well as some vehicle and engine specific kits in stainless and
chrome plated. They also say they have no minimum order.They can be reached
at:
810-305-5100
800-521-9805
Remember these numbers are 3 years old so the area code may have changed.

Hope this helps

Don Short
51 3100 under construction.