Re: [oletrucks] 54-235?

To: MRAHL@martinmartin.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 54-235?
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 05:37:31 EDT
It looks like he block is late 55.  Only the 55-62 water pump will fit.  It
may have come out of a  55 car  as their new style started earlier than
trucks.  Find stamped numbers on pad behind distributor to further ID
original source of block.  I don't think Chevy had space to age blocks more
than one month.  that would be at least 100,000 blocks.
Bob ADler
 <<
 So I simply have a 54 block with a later style water pump.  Then either
 style pump will fit either block.