[oletrucks] GMC vs. Chevy

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC vs. Chevy
From: "Graham Nott" <thenotts@wolfenet.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 09:45:11 -0700
Can someone tell me whether there would be any difference in the front
suspension, steering, etc, between a '46 Chev and a '47 GMC?  They are both
1-1/2 ton, dual rear, short chassis .  I think it must be an early 47
because the fenders, grille, etc,  "look" similar but I need to know for
sure before I commit.

Thanks

Graham
"Chance is irrelevant. . . we WILL succeed"
                                                   --Seven of Nine