Re: [oletrucks] Oletruckers Global Directory

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Oletruckers Global Directory
From: "Kevin D. Pennell" <pennellkd@f-a-s-t.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 09:59:32 -0400
Jeff,
    Don't worry about it!  I'm sure all appreciate the heck out of your
efforts!!  I know I do.  I wanted to ask if I can send you a check for 20
bucks or so to help cover materials/mailing???  Send me an E with your
mailing address.  No sense in you footing the bill for our benefit.

Kevin
59' Apache 38