Re: [oletrucks] Value

To: bigd@win.bright.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Value
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 18:01:18 EDT
bigd@win.bright.net writes:

<< Does anyone have any idea how much not having a orginal box on a truck
would
 bring down the value of the truck? >>

  Kinda depends on what you're talking about, like swapping a fleetside bed
with stepside? or to a non-same model year?  If say you're talking about
using a '56 bed on a '57, I don't see how it could detract from the value.
As far as I know, GM wasn't stamping numbers on  body parts back then, like
the stickers they use now.

  Interesting trend has been happening over the last 5-10 years, modified
vehicles have been selling for more than the original restorations in a lot
of vehicle types.

  Provide a little more info to go on.

  Mike