[oletrucks] Finally finished!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Finally finished!!
From: Bill Bailey <billb@gamewood.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 07:14:07 -0400
Now that I finally graduated from college (again), I had the time this
weekend to finish the bed restoration that I started almost two years ago
to the week.  While I am not entirely satisfied with the outcome, I am
satisified that I did the best I could do with my very limited skills and
even more limited workspace.  That big tree you see in the picture was my
workshop.  At any rate here is a picture of the finished result. Hopefully
in a few weeks I can put a chrnological progression on my website.  Now on
to the rear fenders!!
You can see my work at

http://members.tripod.com/~oltruck/bedview.jpg

Hope everyone had a happy long weekend.