Re: [oletrucks] Trans fluid in gas?

To: Advdesign1@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Trans fluid in gas?
From: Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 18:51:35 -0500
The MSDSs (material safety data sheet ) that I've seen for Dextron II and III
don't show silicone.  Plus, as hard as everyone, at the GM assembly plant where
I work (GM Fairfax Plant -- home of the Pontiac Grand Prix and Oldsmobile
Intrigue), tries to keep silicone out of the Plant - because it screws up paint
-I doubt that the transmission fluid would have silicone in it.

Kevin Brown