[oletrucks] Front Suspension / power steering

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Front Suspension / power steering
From: "Bob bdfentr" <bdfentr@zeus.symet.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 23:55:07 CST
Strong Arm type steering turns almst just as easy when you are already rolling.
This is why many power steering pumps are "variable ratio power steering"
depending on vehicle speed. Full power at 70 MPH is twitchy. The problem comes
in when you are tooling around a parking lot with a 15? inch wheel. I believe
the 15 inch is a little too small for slow speed manual steering. Unless you
are the Incredible Hulk. I would go with a larger steering wheel and manual
steering.

Bob Fentress