Re: [oletrucks] Any Street Rod List?

To: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Any Street Rod List?
From: "Rob Jacobs" <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 07:52:31 -0700
Don't know if there is or isn't, but why wait?  Why not start your own?
That is how I started this one - just decided to.  It began as a manual
list, but soon became too big to handle manually, but then fortunately, Miq
stepped in and automated it.  However, there are now services that allow you
to start your own automated list simply and free.  Let me know if you want
to know where/how - I know of two sites that allow you to do this easily and
free.  Then all you have to do is to start advertising it (using the
Internet, a web site, newsgroups, personal communication, car shows, etc).

Rob