Re: [oletrucks] Re: Purchacing Classic Chevys

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Purchacing Classic Chevys
From: "Paul W. Franchina" <pfoxtrot@gate.net>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 08:58:08 -0400
At 09:09 PM 4/25/99 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]

I've got a question along these lines. I found a 59' Fleetside on a
gentleman's property here in Orlando. The truck owner used to rent space to
store the truck from this man but has long ago lapsed his monthly payments
and now can't be found. I'd like to buy the truck from the property owner
but although he desperately wants it removed for his property he's
reluctant to write me a bill of sale. Does anyone have any experience with
these matters. I know I can get a new title with a bill of sale from these
title places. If I don't get the bill am I forced to try and part out the
truck?

Thanks All

Paul W. Franchina
pfoxtrot@gate.net
& Boris: 1958 Chevrolet Apache 3100 Stepside