RE: [oletrucks] Long shot--parts wanted

To: "'Chevy Trucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Long shot--parts wanted
From: Richard Kinas <rkinas@ctinet.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 10:05:45 -0500
Mark,

I have been learning allot about TF motors lately. What I have found is
that for 58/59 there were 5 versions of the 283 available. All had
different HP ratings and different air cleaners on them. This info comes
straight from the 59 Chevrolet Salesman booklet. When I get home tonight I
will look up the details on each one.
BTW if I remember correctly, only one version had the PCV tube connected to
the front of the air cleaner.

-Rich-

1959 Chevrolet Apache      ____    3100