Re: [oletrucks] 256 Engines

To: "Jeremy Eastman" <jeastman@appliedtheory.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 256 Engines
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 18:48:21 -0500
I guess you mean a "250 six", not a "256" - but it's a sizable job since the
250 series has side motor mounts and the rear mounts are different. It's a
rare swap since for the same work and expense you can install a V8. The 250
is a smaller, lighter 7-main bearing motor than a 235 and otherwise a much
more modern design.

Jack / Winter Park FL