[oletrucks] 1956 Chevy shortbox stepside- $3,200

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1956 Chevy shortbox stepside- $3,200
From: Jeremy Eastman <jeastman@appliedtheory.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 12:06:09 -0500
FWIW, Here's another I came across on the web page and it caught my
interest- I know nothing about this truck other than what's here, so
contact via the listed phone number/e-mail, not me.  I'm considering
anything I happen to come across with a price under $4K to be worth
dropping into an e-mail for the list, let me know otherwise.

..funny what you come across when you're idly shopping for a real bargain
on NAPCO gear.

1956 Chevy shortbox stepside pickup. Small back window. 350, 4-speed.
Tilt-tele
                          steering column. Newer style 1985 Chevy ralley
wheels. $3,200. (5/7)
                          E-mail: jer56powell@hotmail.com