Re: [oletrucks] another paint question

To: <Advdesign1@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] another paint question
From: "D. SLANEY" <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 09:25:46 -0600
I have found paint to repaint my 48{bright red} that is almost perfect match
to firewall. Question is::  What color was the pinstripe on the deluxe model
that goes around the raised ridge on cab. Also method to apply? Mabe Tom
Caperton has an Idea, he has a beaut. About same red I think?

Many thanks for any info anyone has available.

Don,
Regina Beach, Sask, Canada.
48 American 3/4 & 51 Canadian 1/2 Chevs.