[oletrucks] (Classic) Auto Restorer Mag

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] (Classic) Auto Restorer Mag
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 18:14:36 EST
        I just got the latest issue of (Classic) Auto Restorer magazine, and
found a
pleasant surprise inside. They featured a 5 page spread on the AD trucks this
issue. The photo vehicle is a '51 1 ton Panel, just the truck I wish I owned!
There is nothing new here for us, other than further confirmation that the
prices of these vehicles are indeed on the rise, but just the same it's nice
to see the old ADs get a little ink.

Paul O'Neil,
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
Hudson29@aol.com