Re: [oletrucks] Bumper Boyz

To: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>, "Grant Galbraith" <trks@javanet.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bumper Boyz
From: "Eric and Linda St.Phillips" <lstphil1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:06:36 -0500
Hi All,
Regarding the Bumper Boyz, I purchased a chromed grill and front and rear
bumpers from them at the Carlyse Truck Nationals year before last. I later
found a painted rear fleetside step bumper for $125.00 from another vendor
and lugged it over to them to get credit for the $150.00 core charge. The
parts looked very nice on display but have now been tucked away in storage
for a year and a half waiting for the assembly process to occur. I don't
know how well they'll hold up over time. The 59 GMC grill was $450 outright
($150 core chg), bumpers were front $200.00 outright (? core chg) and rear
$350 outright ($150 core chg.). They told me I could bring my painted front
bumper and grill next year and receive the core credits if I saved my
receipts.
Eric A. St.Phillips
1959 GMC 100, long fleetside
Fairport, NY