Re: [oletrucks] More NAPCO questions

To: <BMORRI1@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] More NAPCO questions
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 07:30:10 -0800
Mine has the same problem.  It looks like it had a boot at one time, but
that boot has disappeared long ago.  There is a fringe that looks like it
was a rubber boot.  Maybe a standard transmission boot would work.  I will
call some people with trucks in better shape and ask them about it.

Kevin Lake 56 napco/burb GMC

> From: BMORRI1@aol.com
> To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
> Subject: [oletrucks] More NAPCO questions
> Date: Thursday, February 18, 1999 6:48 AM
>
> My '58 NAPCO has a round hole in the floor for the transfer case shifter.
 The