RE: [oletrucks] Cab Insulation

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, rusty1@ptinet.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Cab Insulation
From: FRVT83E@prodigy.com ( MIKE BOTELER)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 00:55:23, -0500
>>Just don't put the spray-on expanding foam anywhere you will ever
want to
remove it from and don't encase wires, nuts and bolts, or parts that
you'll
want to get to later.  I have spent hours removing it from mechanical
and
wiring areas of my truck due to a previous owner who got foam happy.
<<

BE CARFULL this stuf can twist and distort your sheet metal while
expanding if sprayed in tight locations!!  I have seen it bow studs
in walls and jamb doors that had this foam installed around them.

Mike B  '56 8400 Wrecker  :)