[oletrucks] Off Truck Subject

To: Ole Truck Group <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Off Truck Subject
From: Ron Wyse <chieffan@interl.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 21:26:17 -0600
I'm going against the chevy truck rules here for just a second.  I guy
that I work with is unloading all of his earthly possesions fairly
quickly.  His cancer has spread throughout his entire body and his time
is limited.

Anyway, he has a 1971 Mustang Grande for sale.  It has the following:
351 Cleveland
Auto on the floor
Beige with brown vinyl top
2 owners with approx 73k miles
Interior needs some work
Will need minor body work

Very nice origial car that has been garaged.

If anyone is interested his number is 319-835-5660
This is located in Southeast Iowa.

Sorry about putting this on here, but I tryed to search for a classified
adds place on the net, but couldn't find one.

I would hope that know of us Chevy lovers would be interested in this
F**d, but maybe you have a friend or relative that goes for that kind of
brand.

Please don't respond to me, but call the number direct.
--
Ron Wyse
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/6259