[oletrucks] Golden State Follies

To: OleTrucks <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Golden State Follies
From: "Edward G. Miller" <edngael@open.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 18:18:31 -0800
Hi Paul,

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  I just finished installing
the tie rod upgrade kit I bought from them over the web (pretty
smooth setup that way), and I wish I could say that my experience
was much better.  But they sent me the kit (stronger tie rod and
both ends) with two right hand threaded ends.  One's supposed to
be left hand threaded.  They paid for return shipping and
everything, but it was a hassle.

Have you been to Truck Shop, 739 North Batavia, Orange, CA
92868  714-771-7871?
I order parts from them over the phone (no web site that I know
of), and I've always had good experiences with them so far.  If I
lived in Fullerton (or even if I'm ever in the area again) I
would definitely cruise over and check them out.

Ed Miller
'58 Apache Fleetside