Re: [oletrucks] old suburban in EasyRider

To: <varanus@mail.phoenix.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] old suburban in EasyRider
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 21:09:51 -0800
Now that you say that, check out the movie "Wild America" (1997 or 1998 I
think).  They drive around in a what I think (it's been a while since I
watched it) was a 57 GMC Suburban.  At first look, it looks a little beat
up, but if you look close, it's just the paint job.  It looks like they
painted it with "egg shell" brown house paint and an old paint brush.  The
movie is a pseudo documentary, and wouldn't be a bad family movie, not too
many scary scenes.

Kevin Lake 56 napco/burb GMC