RE: [oletrucks] Chevy Restoration Package?

To: "'Hudson29@aol.com'" <Hudson29@aol.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Chevy Restoration Package?
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 08:00:38 -0600
I hope that we did not confuse you on this issue Paul. Although Chevy
asks for your VIN number, they do not send anything specific to that
particular truck. Every one with a 1951 truck will get the same package
from Chevy. I doubt very seriously if they would have your individual
truck specs anywhere in their archives.

Jeff Nelson