[oletrucks] A question about a Magazine subsciption.

To: "oletruckclub" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] A question about a Magazine subsciption.
From: "The Hansons" <dustyrose@mcn.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 20:49:50 -0700
        I am considering a subscription with Claasic Trucks Magazine. I beleive
this is a monthly mag but am not certain. I just pick up one each time I
hit a new one hits the mag rack and then read and clip how-tos and pictures
for ideas. I also do the same with Custom Classic Trucks mag. Are both of
these monthly or every other month? I have tried to look through my binder
of clipping and cannot be certain. Also are there any other mags that would
be of benifiet to a new "B" like myself that I may invest in a subscription
to?
        I have also seen several emails talking about the archive. Where exactly
is this located and how may I gain access to find out about old info that
may be of benifiet? This way I can find out info that has already been
addressed instead of asking and bugging others!!!

Thanks in advance for the help,

Christian
'59 GMC Napco Stepside