Re: RE: Fw: [oletrucks] VIN plate question, one more time

To: "Allen L. Jones" <ALJ@hartcrowser.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: RE: Fw: [oletrucks] VIN plate question, one more time
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 12:25:10 -0600
Mine, I believe, are also original, but they have a flat top head that is
round (not 6 or 8 sided) & the threads look almost like self tapping sheet
metal threads (point of screw threads are tapered).  You're right about them
being uncommon (most clutch heads ARE either round head or flat/pan head
countersunk).

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com