Re: [oletrucks] Parking/Headlights

To: "Claude Ramey" <rameyfam@n-link.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Parking/Headlights
From: "Blaine and Margaret Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 19:58:02 -0700
My 59 has two wires to the park/signal lights. Were signal lights an option
then and if so when did signal lights become standard equipment?

I spent a few hours trying to figure out why my parklights didn't work when
the headlights where on. Then I asked my father, who owned a 59 when they
were new, and I was informed that the parklights didn't work when the
headlights where on.

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT
Canada