Re: [oletrucks] Was Re: membership hit 500; now: Puyallup swap meet ?

To: "Rob, Margie, Nick & Andrea" <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Was Re: membership hit 500; now: Puyallup swap meet ?
From: "The Hansons" <dustyrose@mcn.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 07:19:21 -0700
        I am origanally from Puyallup and I may be able to pull up a schedule
concerning the fair grounds. I have it around here some where I have
planned on making the trip from here in Montana becuase there is nothing in
comparision here. I will let you all know when I get home from work this
evening.Talk to ya later,

Christian
'59 150 GMC
Napco Stepside

> From: Rob, Margie, Nick & Andrea <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>
> To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
> Subject: [oletrucks] Was Re: membership hit 500; now:  Puyallup swap meet
?
> Date: Monday, February 08, 1999 10:27 PM
>
> Does anyone know when the swap at Puyallup is?  Usually there is one in
Feb I