Re: [oletrucks] membership hit 500

To: Mushgilday@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] membership hit 500
From: Jeff & Moira Street <jmstreet@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 15:35:04 -0800
Hi Folks, I just might be Mr. 500! I've been reading all your messages and
finally
got the right URL to sign up. My name is Jeff and I have been restoring ole
chevy
trucks for about 25 years. My latest truck is a '54 3100 Panel. I'm going stock
(with a little chrome). I'm in the Seattle WA area and looking forward to adding
my 2 cents. Thanks- Jeff Street