[oletrucks] 3/4 - 1 ton disc brakes..I survived the test drive!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 3/4 - 1 ton disc brakes..I survived the test drive!!
From: John Dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 12:51:30 -0800
Miq explaned why I was having trouble getting my posts through, and I
think I've gotten the hang of this. If this comes through more than once
my apologies.

I finally got everthing together and tried it out. They work very good,
the difference from the old "huck" brakes is amazing!

I put a few scans of the caliper bracket drawings up on my web page.
They didn't scan well but I'll get better ones soon.

Also I'm looking for someone in the central Florida area with a 3/4 or 1
ton that want's to convert to discs and late model rims.  I would like
to do one taking photos of each step, from first lugnut off to last
lugnut on, without of all the false starts that I had on mine. If you
buy the parts I'll do the labor. (I'm an ASE certified mechanic).

http://www.strato.net/~jrdorsey/truck.htm