Re: [oletrucks] Test + Q

To: "Grant Galbraith" <trks@javanet.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Test + Q
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 23:42:54 -0500
I believe I have seen (& commented on) this topic b4.  Make sure the drill
you use to prime with, is running in reverse (everyone, correct me if I'm
wrong), because the distributor rotor goes counter-clockwise.  For the fuel,
use a gas can close to the engine with new rubber hose for the run from the
tank to the carb & change the steel lines & permanent tank b4 using.  A lot
of list members have been reviewing the merits (& costs) of sealing the tank
with aftermarket sealer.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com