Re: [oletrucks] Test + Question

To: "Terry White" <twhite@bcbsal.org>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Test + Question
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 21:57:36 -0500
While on the subject of Newport Engineering, someone posted (not long ago) a
note that on the AD designed motors how the choke cable is blocked by the
wiper assembly & that Newport has a new bracket designed to correct the
problem & that they will send one for free just for asking; problem is, who
do I ask?  Anybody have a phone #, web site URL or email address?

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX