[NOBBC] NOBBC Anniversary Drive

To: "nobbc@yahoogroups.com" <nobbc@yahoogroups.com>, North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [NOBBC] NOBBC Anniversary Drive
From: Sheryl <techyes@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 01:08:54 +0000 (UTC)
It looks like this coming Saturday (8/8/15) will be the 14th Anniversary Drive
for NOBBC. B
We are thinking of leading a drive taking the original route we have done in
years past. B Everyone will meet at the fish hatchery at Warm Springs Dam at
10:15 for a 10:45 departure. B We will then head out to Skagg Springs Rd, then
south on Highway 1 to Fisk Mill Cove (northern part of Salt Point State Park)
for a picnic. B There are no lunch stops on this route so it is recommended
that you bring a lunch or snacks, and a folding chair.B
See you Saturday,Dennis & Sheryl
NOBBC@autox.team.net