[NOBBC] Nov 15th drive

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [NOBBC] Nov 15th drive
From: "David Willson" <davidwi@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 16:38:55 -0800
Well, all, if you'd like, we can bring to Bad Ass on the 15th the Jensen
Healey race car that the Old Crows team has been putting together over the
last 6 months so you can see what we've been up to.  It's just about ready
for its debut at a track day at Sears Point on the 23rd of this month,
followed by a full two day endurance race on December 6th and 7th.  Be
warned, though, the car is butt-ugly.  So butt-ugly that it broke through to
the other side and is now exquisite; all in the eye of the beholder, you
see.  Warning number two, you may start to feel a little itch.  Nope, it's
not a rash or a social disease, it's that nervous tickle - an itch to get
your hands on the wheel.  And it's all downhill and accelerating from there.

Let me know if there's interest.

The Old Crows:
David
Clif