[NOBBC] Lotus 907 water pump pulley needed

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [NOBBC] Lotus 907 water pump pulley needed
From: "David Willson" <davidwi@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 18:27:37 -0700
In trying to resurrect my wrecked Jensen Healey into a LeMons race car for
the Old Crows, I find that I don't have a straight water pump pulley.  Does
anyone in nobbc land have one they can donate/sell?  Out of the five bodies
and eleven 907 motors that I've had, I've obviously thrown every pulley
away.  There's none in any of my bone boxes so here I am with my figurative
hat in hand.

[David Willson]
Sebastopol
707-321-1429