Re: [NOBBC] Triumph Carbs & Manifolds Free

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] Triumph Carbs & Manifolds Free
From: Rich Mossholder <mossholder123@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 01:27:36 +0000 (UTC)
Thread-index: BhLX+uw9XziKJ5PSv5mOI/H3lBlu+w== s=q20140121; t=1404782857; bh=X02bsN3ond9mxS5/W8+1n09Y6Zg+d41DCViojWNYfxg=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=Ls+eZsPskVwQKENpUv1O9h9w5fbfJzWpOx3vvwIyMU6/mMH8+gDxrph1whGI7qcOl wK1zA/cBBacqexYauXdG5ARK/10uLkkYfJeG9kbGnxynTKY2vCiooXUcbc9bLJCiOC SQPuocWAP9kdAP0QPTdqerQBUTd6xkvYATw2CEsUTftg49Z3Eqjhtm5ii67Quqi5m0 pokRXTm0qkPxI9Tvtd1LSKsxxLY18Z2yC2lcrdCbEVQG15RHOnBHJWLXb40aS0DFG/ bfIKBRp0Jqprf8CtOYW6Xcyxadn3I4pHcDbnv6DhoCkgjQntYqPo/dLqoPI+Os+lDP b3I+avDMGGmUg==
Hi Dawson,
Thanks so much for offering up the parts. We stopped by and picked them up
around 4:30. Hopefully I can make them work for my car. I've been having a lot
of difficulty getting it set up correctly with all of the new modifications.
Thanks again,
Rich Mossholder