Re: [NOBBC] Photos of yesterday's drive

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] Photos of yesterday's drive
From: Gary Germano <garywgermano@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 21:39:02 -0800
Hi Greg and all,
Although I was unable to attend this run, I understand the disappointment of
being lost or getting left behind.
The idea of a "faster and slower" run is a very good one.
Additionally, I think that with this era of  "communication" with most
everyone having a cell phone (even I have what they now refer to as a
"brick"...as I am not overly techie...), somehow the leader could communicate
with an "assigned"  last car  in the group (and maybe someone in the middle)
in efforts to keep the group together.
Also, there could be more "pre-planned"  short stop points for people to
"catch up" if necessary.  A count on cars at the beginning of the run would be
helpful here.
Hopefully some other members in the club will share some ideas on keeping the
group together, and through this "brainstorming" we can come up with several
"failsafes" that will insure that all that start the run will have the
enjoyment of ending up with the group they started with at the finish. It is
always nice to have a "win/win".
Best regards to all and a Happy, Healthy, "Safety Fast" 2014,
Gary(From the AKA) Gary and Janet Germano '70 Yellow MGB