Re: [NOBBC] Craigslist car ad (not British though)

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] Craigslist car ad (not British though)
From: Martin Sinai Rayman <drmartyrayman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 13:47:30 -0800
My dad had that car in B & W. He loved it and got many a speeding ticket,
saying "They picked me out because the car is B & W!"

--

*Martin Sinai Rayman, D.D.S.Pediatric Dentistry*
912 Grand Avenue, #202

*"Everything about a riding a bicycle compels you towards beauty"*

*                                                    Eben Weiss - "The Bike
Snob"*

NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments, is confidential and
may be protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any
use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
please immediately notify the sender by telephone or e-mail, and
permanently delete all copies, electronic or other, you may have. The
foregoing applies even if this notice is embedded in a message that is
forwarded or attached.
NOBBC@autox.team.net