[NOBBC] Fwd: Car club invitation to upcoming events

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>, NOBBC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NOBBC] Fwd: Car club invitation to upcoming events
From: NOBBC <thenobbc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:39:03 -0700
Forwarding FYI...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Car club invitation to upcoming events
Date:   Wed, 11 Sep 2013 18:55:52 -0700
From:   AR Cook <norcal.drivers@gmail.com>
To:     thenobbc@gmail.com

Dear British Cars Noth Bay

I wanted to invite you and your club members to a few upcoming events
for the Northern California Motor Enthusiast.

1. September 22nd, a meet and greet event at Grace Vineyards in Galt.
This is a chance for enthusiasts and clubs to meet and share stories as
well as find new members. The event is FREE but if your members wish to
they can optional for a catered lunch for $20. If you would like more
info on the event please see,
http://www.eurosunday.net/events/09-september/sacramento.php

2.California Coast 500 Miglia  October 12  13. This is a fun overnight
road trip event. The adventure starts in Portola Valley and heads down
through Big Sur to an overnight stop in San Louis Obispo. From San Luis
Obispo, the trip heads through the heart of California with a lunch stop
and optional tour at a Pietra Santa Winery. From the winery, we will
head to Livermore where the drive concludes at the First Street Ale
House where we will provide awards to the winners of our road trip
games. For details on this event, http://www.norcaldrivers.com/drives.php

Thank you for your time and I hope you will share these events with your
members.

Adam & Jen
NorCal Drivers Organizer Couple

--
http://www.norcaldrivers.com
If you need to reach me sooner or have questions, text or call me at