Re: [NOBBC] Lubricheck - The digital 'blood tester' for your car

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>, <NOBBC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] Lubricheck - The digital 'blood tester' for your car
From: "David Willson" <davidwi@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 14:10:00 -0700
Well, I just bought one online.  I read a number of reviews and they were
either neutral or positive although there are a number of caveats, mostly
that you have to be careful with it because of the price point.  I'll let
you all know in a week or two how it goes.  I've got several cars out there
with old oil.

David Willson
74 JH
Sebastopol, CA