[NOBBC] MGA Twin Cam

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [NOBBC] MGA Twin Cam
From: Don <don@napanet.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 17:25:24 -0700
The expert on MGA Twin Cams is Jim Alcorn in San Diego.  He has been
restoring Twin Cams for many years.  I visited his shop a couple of
months ago and he gave me a ride in his own MGA Twin Cam that had
twin sidedraft Webers and close ration gearbox.  I think it might
have been as fast as a new Honda Civic.  But it sure was a pretty car.

Here is Jim's website:

http://www.autovintagery.com/

Don Scott,  Calistoga CA
1955 MGTF, 1962 MGA Mk 2, 1967 MGB, 1963-7 MGB (seeking), Misc. Japanese cars

NOBBC@autox.team.net