Re: [NOBBC] Advance Notice - British Car Swap Meet in Sebastopol

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] Advance Notice - British Car Swap Meet in Sebastopol
From: "Mike Gianandrea" <mvg1@att.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 13:09:50 -0700
Hi Greg,

I haven't driven my TR in quite some time, no NOBBC, no nothing except work
and Lemons. Money has been pretty slim lately, lemons has taken some money,
and whatever free time I've had, but hey we're having fun. We ran at
Buttonwillow last week, hotter'n snot, fair share of mechanical problems,
Saturday, replaced a tranny Sunday, got out for 30 minutes to 'finish' the
race, took three days to recover from the heat and exhaustion, but we had a
blast, now we are getting ready for T-Hill in September, we all love that
place. It will be good to get back into the TR and some club rides again.
See you soon,tell Trish I said hello.

MVG