Re: [NOBBC] Advance Notice - British Car Swap Meet in Sebastopol

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] Advance Notice - British Car Swap Meet in Sebastopol
From: "Mike Gianandrea" <mvg1@att.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 11:56:45 -0700
Hey Greg,

I know you have been closely involved with your parents lately, sorry to
hear about your mom, you have my condolences. However, a swap meet sounds
like a lot of fun, and could be a healthy positive event for you. I see that
you are encouraging participation from other clubs, as it happens, I
recently met up with one Basil Adams, who has been mentioned in some NOBBC
emails, he has a small car collection right near me, and apparently a whole
lot of british parts for sale. He recently came to my shop to look at
Frank's MGA, and I will be visiting his home later this week, would it be OK
to invite him to the event? He's kind of an interesting guy, very
knowledgeable about brit cars, and very to interesting to talk to, he say's
he doesn't really drive his cars, but likes to work on them, I'm sure he
would fit right in with the group. Let me know, and I will try to drag him
along.

Michael Gianandrea