[NOBBC] SWAP MEET

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>, <NOBBC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [NOBBC] SWAP MEET
From: JOHN KENNER <jkenner@tamcab.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 09:24:35 -0700
Yes, it's true.

Greg and I are setting up a swap meet for August 24th

at J and J Ranch. 5190 Vine Hill Road, Sebastopol 95472

We need help in telling some other Clubs about this event so we can get

a lot of people. Who can help us with a Triumph Club? Or an MG Club?

Or other Sports Car Clubs?

We will have British Car parts, Some old BMW and Alfa Parts

and who knows what else? What do you have to sell or swap?

Many details to follow when we figure it all out but

telling the other Clubs early on is important.

Thanks,

JOHN KENNER
NOBBC@autox.team.net