Re: [NOBBC] June 22 ride?

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] June 22 ride?
From: Charles Wehn <ctwehn@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 17:51:36 -0700
Cc: NOBBC@yahoogroups.com
It was a hot ride today, to Calistoga, then to Angwin, past the hubcap
ranch and over to Middletown for lunch at the burger place. Coming back
down St. Helena to a road construction stop light for a one lane road was a
Hot, long wait. But it was a fun trip and I think I lost 5 lbs. from sweat.
See ya next time,
Charlie TR6 & 8